12.01.2011

Four-Leaf Clover, Will and Nicolas

I occasionally buy vintage textbooks if I like the illustrations or graphics in them. It can be a way to find an illustrator's early work. I bought this textbook, Gingerbread, part of the Field Literature Program, because one of the stories is illustrated by Will and Nicholas.


Textbook Cover





I think this is so sweet, a nice touch to show young boys holding hands.

To go to my previous post on another book by Will and Nicolas, Finders Keepers - one of my favorite books, click here. To read a very interesting story about Will and Nicolas by Collecting Children's Books, click here. To read more about Nicolas and Will, click here.

Gingerbread
Field Literature Program
Field Educational Publications, 1971

Four-Leaf Clover (condensed)
By Will and Nicolas
Copyright 1959
Reprinted by permission of Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment